Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Making a lanyard

Now that Emily is driving, she wanted a lanyard for her keys. I decided to make one for her out of camoflage fabric to match the bag I made for her last year. It took about 15 minutes to make this one...you can find the tutorial HERE. She also mentioned wanting a small zippered pouch to hold her wallet and lip balm, that could attach to the lanyard too. That will be next on my list, as soon as I buy a small zipper. Wish me luck...I don't do zippers! LOL


11 comments:

Tudy said...

Great job. It looks like you bought it. But I know you did not.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lanyards are a nice touch with a bag. Try Noodle Head - great little zip pouches with easy to follow instructions
http://www.noodle-head.com/tutorials

Melody said...

Looks fabulous I'd never have thought of making my own

Jeanna said...

Great idea! You did a good job on the lanyard

Looks like Vroomans' Quilts found you a good pattern to try. Good luck :)

Kia said...

Very cute and clever!
Have a lovely evening, Terry.

Bonnie said...

That's awesome!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Very cute! And don't sweat the zipper. It is easy. :)

Jill said...

I do wish you zipper luck. They are not a favorite with me.

Marie said...

Your a busy lady, I am way behind on so many things, but just re-looked at your Star block, I really like it. My granddaughter has requested a new quilt for her room and wants a lot of stars, where did you find this pattern? Since Gold stars is the focal point she wants I thought I needed to check this one out. Hope all is going great with the job too. Hugs, Marie

Jane Galley said...

That's turned out really well

Kim said...

Great job with the lanyard. Zippers are really not hard. Once you make one pouch you're going to get addicted��

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...